Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh, What Do You Do In The Summertime?

Here are a few pictures that I have wanted to get posted for a couple of weeks.


Do You Go On A Bike Ride?

Photobucket

Cannon helping Cadie to ride her bike with no training wheels...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not bad for a three year old...
Do You Play Ball?

Photobucket

The Kids Of Summer!

Photobucket

Clinton and Coach Megan.

Photobucket

Clinton getting some tips on his swing...

Photobucket

Clinton playing to the crowd.

Photobucket

Clinton getting praises from Coach Marie...

Photobucket

Hey Batter Batter...SWING!

Photobucket
Cara running to base...
Do You Swim In The Pool?

Photobucket
Allison and Jillian

Photobucket
Preston

Photobucket
Brittney

Photobucket
Aunts Andrea and Jodie take the kids to the pool.
Do You Jump On The Trampoline?

Photobucket
Logan

Photobucket
Carter
Do You Go For A Ride On The Lawn Tractor?

Photobucket
Is That What You Do? So Do I.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Those pics of the kids are cute!! I love the one of Clinton waving to the crowd- that SOOO captures the way HE plays tee-ball! I'm not thrilled, however, to see the picture of me pasting sunscreen all over myself. No thanks... ;)