Friday, July 4, 2008

Response to Remembering Grandma Hiatt...

Well I have to admit that my last post became larger than I could have imagined. After I finished the post I had a strong desire to share it with all that I could. Many viewed the blog, the response was so positive, and most who emailed me or posted "comments" to my blog talked about how they were feeling when they read my memories. Many expressed that they laughed a little and cried a little more. I believe that Grandma was very near to us on Monday. I really do.

For those of you who posted in the "comments" sections of my blog I want to say thank you for sharing your memories with me and the others who read this blog. I loved some of the additional memories that you shared. It was powerful.

Anyone who wishes to read the remarks that others wrote in the "comments" sections should click on the word "comments" under each of my posts. People posted comments throughout the blog so be sure to click on each of the "comments" sections to read all of the memories shared. I am trying to find a way to move all of the responses about Grandma Hiatt into one area. I hope to have some time later this weekend.

It was an amazing experience for me to share this with all of you. Thanks! There is some talk about starting a "Family Blog" Interested? What do you think? I could get one going for us if you would like.

Jeff

No comments: