Saturday, July 19, 2008
My Birthday...
Yesterday was my birthday and I had an absolutely great day. First of all I slept in...I do that every chance I get. By nature I am not a morning person...but my job makes me get up early...I prefer to stay up late. My mom took me and my friend Sandy to lunch at the Pilot House...Yum...I love the enchiladas there and Iespecially like the gravy that they use on their enchiladas. Mmmmn! I promised myself that I was going to work out no matter what on my birthday this year, so I did that too. I talked to some of my friends and family. Dana and Tiersa called and we had a good visit. They were celebrating for me in Arizona :) Jamie, Jillian, and Preston called me early in the day and sang "Happy Birthday." It was absolutely cute. I loved it. After Shellie and I worked out there were birthday treats at my moms. I had a wonderful day and look forward to a great year. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special...I love and appreciate you all. I have the greatest family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































1 comment:
Hey Jeff-o! I hope your year is the best it can possibly be! And although I missed ya that day- I want you to know how much I love ya! You're an amazing person who truly deserves every happiness! Happy ??th year!
Post a Comment