The Statue is beautifully lit at night time.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family, Friends, and Good Times!
The Statue is beautifully lit at night time.





Can you believe the dolphins? Cool huh? The picture in the waves is of Bob and me. I am on the far right. I need to plan a trip like this with my brothers.



We had a blast, WALKED until we had blisters on our feet, visited EVERY resort, SHOPPED until we DROPPED,
LOVED the shows, and WE GAMBLED! I think Sandy won a couple hundred dollars on this HUGE slot machine! I left Vegas a fan of Celine and Cirque du Soleil. Thanks Sandy!
This picture is from when I met Wynonna and Naomi Judd in 1991. I had the chance last year (2007) to visit with Wynonna for about 15 minutes after her concert in Wendover, NV. We had a great chat. While we visited many people looked on and my friend Sandy took care of her dog. It was awesome. I showed her this picture and she was struck with "...how young we look!"



We visited several venues, events, Park City, and went to two Medals Ceremonies. I am with the family of an Austrian skier who earned a medal and was being presented with it here. We had great tickets for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment