Happy Birthday to my Mom. I love You Mom...Thanks for all you are and all you do. You are amazing. I am so proud of you and admire you for your strength and determination to overcome some of the challenges that have been yours in life. Andrea mentioned your compassionate nature...you are so compassionate and understanding. People love you. Our family is so lucky to have you and we all know that we are loved by you. I love to watch you interact with your grandchildren. They have such a wonderful relationship with you. They love to spend time with you and to have your companionship and attention. Can you question their love for you? They all consider you as one of their best friends...I hope it stays that way. I hope that this year is your best yet.

















































1 comment:
Still awake?? OK- so am I...working on the same thing actually. Happy B-day Anita! And GET TO SLEEP JEFF!
Post a Comment