It snowed for the first time this year! At times it was a complete blizzard and other times calm and beautiful. Interesting and I can never figure out why the first snow always seems to hit on a Friday or Saturday night? We who work in the school system like the snow to fly heavy around uhmmmn...5:45 a.m., any weekday, with wind please...that helps us have a "snow day." I love snow days but I must admit that I am really not ready to have snow yet. It made for an interesting weekend though.
Preston and Jillian at their home standing with their friend and the snowmen they made after the snowfall. Some areas north of Pocatello actually had over 12 inches of snow over the weekend. Notice the green grass coming back through...the snow only stayed a couple of days.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















































1 comment:
The kids look stinkin cute! They're almost as big as their snowman!
Post a Comment