Happy Birthday to Cara Corrington and Carter Moore! I love you both!. I stopped by Cara's "Rainbow Birthday Party" earlier tonight and enjoyed watching the youngsters playing and having fun. It looked like Cara's party was a success. There were family and friends, cake and ice cream, pop, presents, friends, and family. What could be better? I left before the pinata bash. I didn't want to be the next one featured on America's Funniest Home Videos. You know the one who gets hit with the bat and then lays on the ground trying to catch his breath. Yeah that one... I didn't want to be him. Seriously though it is fun for us to get together and to celebrate one another.
We missed you Carter. We will have to celebrate your birthday the next time we get together.
Happy Birthday!
















































2 comments:
sorry that we couldn't come down for caras b-day, we were celebrating carters birthday.
Oh, and carter had hives yesterday and today! I can't belive that this would happen on his birthday!
Post a Comment