Saturday, June 14, 2008
Lost And Found
Yesterday afternoon I was sorting through a box of things I have kept put away in the bottom of my bedroom closet and found 12 rolls of undeveloped film. Yikes! These aren't pictures that I took recently either...I took them more like ummm...7-13 years ago. I know all of you scrapbook people are gasping and thinking horrible thoughts about me. Sorry. When I saw the film canisters I decided I better get them processed immediately. I wasn't sure if the film (pictures)would even develop? I took the film to Wal Mart, went to the photo counter, explained that the film was old, and asked if they could do something? The lady said she would try. I went back later and sure enough she had pictures for me. Amazing huh? I couldn't get home fast enough so that I could discover what hidden treasures there were for me to see. I opened the packages and had a trip down Memory Lane! There were pictures from when I worked at R Homes, from Cannon and Jodie's reception, from birthdays, and from a variety of other experiences. Wow am I glad that I didn't just toss the film into the garbage. It was fun to remember and reflect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















































No comments:
Post a Comment