Shawn and Christy have a beautiful yard and the kids had fun playing on the swingset/playhouse, on the trampoline, and in the pool. It was just casual relaxing fun. After dinner we had a small celebration for Carter and My Mom, her birthday is Monday. They shared a cake and blew out the candles together. Carter was so cute when he opened his presents. He opened a gift from The Hunsaker's first and that was all he needed. He got fixated on the small skateboard and all he wanted to do is play with it. He was perfectly content with that gift. Had we all known then we would have just let Shellie bring the gift! With some coaxing he finished opening the other gifts.
After the cake was served Shellie and I came back to Pocatello...We knew that Shawn was going to light fireworks and decided not to partake in his pyromania...We didn't want a felony on our records for lighting illegals and burning down Twin Falls. Of Course, I am teasing. I took a nap when I got home and was going to go and watch Pocatello's firework display but I thought that it started at 10:30 and it actually started at 10:00 p.m. Bummer for me! What I saw from my car looked pretty. Our neighborhood was quite lively, I think I finally stopped hearing fireworks somewhere around 2:00 a.m. All in all it was really a nice day. I hope that everyone enjoyed their day too.
Picnicing in the backyard of The Moore's...
Mom and Christy here...
I wanted this picture to show the flowers to my right...
Steve and Jamie
Shellie
Grandma with Allison, Jillian, and Preston...
Grandma and Carter with their cake...
Carter and the Sk8 Park present...His face says it all!

1 comment:
That picture of Carter needs to be BLOWN UP and framed- he looks soooo stinkin cute!! I LOVE it! I'm glad you guys had fun, I only wish you could have caught the show here too! ;)
Post a Comment