"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
--Unknown
Dana's Yummy Guacamole...
Me, My cousin Dana, and Treyton at Superstition Mountain near Phoenix in March 2008.
Each time I have visited The Johnson's in Casa Grande, AZ, Dana has made this Guacamole. I crave it. For my birthday The Hunsaker's (My sister Shellie's family) gave me a "Guac Kit" with Dana's recipe and a Chop Wizard. Here's the recipe.
3 Avacados 2 Roma Tomatoes 1 Clove Garlic (I use two) 1 Shallot Juice of Lime Salt and Pepper to taste
Chop Avacados and Tomatoes into small pieces. Finely dice Garlic and Shallot. Combine with Avacados and Tomatoes. Squeeze one lime over ingredients. Add Salt and Pepper to your taste. Stir being careful not to mash ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips or as a side to your favorite mexican dish.
I love this...without tomatoes for me of course! Thanks Dana.
Jeffery Place...Not A Bad Street To Live On...
Moments Matter!
Life gives us brief moments with another but sometimes in those brief moments we get memories that last a lifetime.
For a couple of years my friends Bob Hunt, Rich Shipp, and I left the cold fall weather in Idaho and headed south to San Diego to jet ski on the ocean. It was a blast! Bob and Rich are married to sisters and jet skiing is a favorite past time for all of us. This time was guys only though. We go out through Mission Bay...That's where Sea World is...
Can you believe the dolphins? Cool huh? The picture in the waves is of Bob and me. I am on the far right. I need to plan a trip like this with my brothers.
The Hunt Family
I've spent a lot of time with these people. They are good friends of mine.
Bob, Steph, Tony, Byron, Ethan (on the hood), and Buck their dog.
Viva Las Vegas!
Sandy and I went to Las Vegas for a week of fun! We went to "O", The Blue Man Group, and to see Celine!
We had a blast, WALKED until we had blisters on our feet, visited EVERY resort, SHOPPED until we DROPPED,
LOVED the shows, and WE GAMBLED! I think Sandy won a couple hundred dollars on this HUGE slot machine! I left Vegas a fan of Celine and Cirque du Soleil. Thanks Sandy!
I've met Wynonna Twice Now...This Is The First Time.
This picture is from when I met Wynonna and Naomi Judd in 1991. I had the chance last year (2007) to visit with Wynonna for about 15 minutes after her concert in Wendover, NV. We had a great chat. While we visited many people looked on and my friend Sandy took care of her dog. It was awesome. I showed her this picture and she was struck with "...how young we look!"
Winter Olympics 2002...SLC
I must admit that having the 2008 Summer Games here has brought back memories of my visit to the 2002 Winter Games in Salt Lake. Sandy and I had so much fun.
We visited several venues, events, Park City, and went to two Medals Ceremonies. I am with the family of an Austrian skier who earned a medal and was being presented with it here. We had great tickets for this one.
Jodie is on a few Billboards around the area...
Hey Jodie...this is better than being on the 10 most wanted of Bannock County billboard...Jodie is the nurse.
A Proud Sponsor of My Blog...Shawn Moore Flooring!
My Brother-In-Law's Business. Floor covering in Twin Falls.
A Proud Sponsor of My Blog...CJC Electric!
This is one of Cannon's Company's trucks.
My Favorite Animal...
Laughing Is Good For You!
Go Rams!!! 3rd at State 2007 and State Tournament Qualifiers in 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment