I just happened to be watching the Today Show on television the other day and this story came on and grabbed my attention. I was amazed at the spirit of this young man. I don't even know him, but he touched my life in a big way. Everytime I watch this clip I feel such an amazing feeling, the Spirit for sure. I love Nick's acceptance of his challenges and his determination not to allow these challenges to get him down. I cannot believe all that he can do. Impressive to say the least. Nick truly is an inspiration to me and I want to be a better person because of him. Everyone should see this clip. I love the end.
| http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24839261#24839261 |

3 comments:
I LOVE NICK! Even though he makes me bawl. ;) I'm copying this!
Jeff
Thank you for the special memories on Mama's birthday. She was indeed a special person. I don't time now to write a memory, because I have to go visiting teaching. But you blog has touched my heart in many ways. You do indeed have some of her DNA in you. Love you
Aunt Mary Ann
Jeffery, this is Uncle Ted. I just want to thank you for the special tribute to Mamma-Gramma Haitt.
She was a very loving person here on earth, and I don't suppose she has changed where she is now. Probably pulling pactical jokes
whenever she can.
The one memory that stands out for me is that when you entered her home you could just feel the love that was there. Thanks again Jeff,for the memories. Love, Uncle Ted
Post a Comment