Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hope For The Future!

I love these kids! Meet my Nieces and Nephews. They are beautiful to me in so many ways. I can only imagine the promise that each of them holds within their potential, each on their own unique earthly mission. The responsibility of raising them must seem overwhelming to their parents at times.

President Gordon B. Hinckley has said of children, "...A new generation is at our feet. These are children. These are sons and daughters of God whose time has come to take their place on earth. They are...young, tender, sensitive, beautiful, and full of promise. Children are the promise of the future. They are the future itself."

The change of the future is in the hands of little ones like these. I pray that Heavenly Father will help us to help them achieve all that they are capable of doing. I pray that Heavenly Father will protect them and bless each of them to grow to be healthy, happy, and give them opportunities to pursue and attain their dreams.

God bless us in our endeavors to help them achieve.



No comments: