Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blame It On Volleyball...

Goodness grief! Things have been crazy for me this month. With all that has been going on I have only posted one time. Volleyball...need I say more? My life is not my own from the second week of August until the first week of November. Once again I am an assistant varsity coach at Highland High School here in Pocatello. I love the sport and love the athletes and hope we have a great season. In addition to volleyball I have been busy getting ready for the school year. I will work for the school district transportation department again. It isn't glamorous but I do love working with the students. I have a ton of pictures from the Double H (Hepworth-Hiatt) Family Reunion this past weekend. I had so much fun seeing members of my family and enjoyed spending time with them throughout the weekend. I am also getting ready for another semester of study at Idaho State...hmmmn...should be fun too? Remind me that I said that when I am stressed and overwhelmed with various assignments. I hope to get time this weekend to write about some of these happenings in my life.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm feelin your pain! I love being part of a team, but it does take A LOT of time. But it's all worth it- very rewarding. I'm also trying to get things ready for school- I still haven't even bought my books yet! Good luck! Hopefully we'll get to catch up soon- thanks for your help with the kids yesterday! YAY for "brown Jeff!" ;)

Andrea said...

OK- I keep checkin your page for an addition...I MISS YOUR BLOGGING!!! Let us know how life is going, I'm going into Jeff withdrawls (no blogging and I hardly get to see ya now)- Come back soon! ;)